Friday, February 26, 2016

Penelope is so Vibrant!

Have you seen the Penelope paper packet?  The papers are so colorful you'll fall in love with them right away!  Here is a one-page layout I did with my left over papers after making a 6 page layout which I'll be posting soon.


I used one of the Picture My Life cards on this layout that also comes with the Penelope paper packet.  We now have Picture My Life cards that also come in the paper packet which you can add to your lay outs or create a Pocket Scrapbook page too!  I love mixing the pocket pages in with my traditional lay outs, they look so awesome in the album plus you finish scrapbooking so much faster.

I also used the Share the Love stamp set which is on special this month for $17.95.  If you buy the stamp set $7 will be donated to Operation Smile which helps children with cleft palate surgeries. A wonderful cause to donate to plus the stamp is too cute to pass up.



Stay tuned for more Penelope!

No comments:

Post a Comment