Sunday, May 31, 2015

Summer is here and it's going to be a HOT one!!  Summer is my favorite season for vacations, going to the pool, hiking and beach time.  It's also craft time with my two little ones.  They are 4 and 6 and love to craft along side me making projects.

June brings another great project for you or the kids to make this summer.  As you spend the summer why not put your fun memories into a My Crush book.  During the month of June, when you purchase any My Crush book and it's accompanying assortment pictured in the Annual Inspirations catalog, you will receive the coordinating stamp set FREE!!  That is a savings of at least $9.95.  Choose from five lovely books.  This offer is only available while supplies last and once they're gone, these books are gone for good!

 
This is the My Crush book in Pink.  The accompanying stamp set is the Glitter Glam.  Too cute for a little girl or for you.  There is also a family theme and camping theme.  So start crushing and order yours today.

Shop at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment