Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Do you need a small gift or project for the little one to make now that school is almost out?  Try making a mini album.  It is my favorite crafting project to make aside of also making cards!

Here is a lilttle cute Travel theme album I made using the My Creations Mini Mix Album.  It has 12- 4'x4' pages in a mix of vellum, white card stock and kraft.  The cover is chipboard so you can easily decorate it and the cost of this stinky cute album is $6.95.  Very good price.  Here are some photos.









Isn't this adorable?  Such a cute album and I had fun making it.  I have a shelf where I place all my cute little albums.  I love to look through each one with my kids and they love them.

Shop my website to order an album, only $6.95, so worth it plus you'll be preserving so many beautiful memories.  Shop at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment