Sunday, May 24, 2015

Blossom Workshop On The GO!

Have you seen the Workshop on the Go Blossom Cardmaking?  It is fun, fun, fun.  I love making cards and have a box full of cards ready to grab when I need one for a special gift.  My card box is full of cards in all themes from birthdays to baby shower not to mention Christmas, Halloween and Mother's Day to name just a few!

Close to My Heart creates such great kits for cardmaking, you will love the colors in the Blossom kit.  Each kit comes with a D-size stamp set, background and texture papers, cardstock sheets, cards and envelopes, embellishments and an instructional guide with step by step instructions.  All this for only $24.95!  It's a great deal versus buying each item from your craft store.


Beautiful Blossom Workshop On The GO cardmaking kit.



Here are two cards from the kit.  The top picture I changed just a little and added the Happy Birthday circle and left out the twine.  You can always change it up like I did and make it your own.  Love these kits.

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment