Friday, August 17, 2018

For the Love of Crafting!

August Stamp of the Month

I am so loving creating with the Stamp of the Month - For the Love of Crafting I whipped up two more cards and just had to share them with you!


I think this little typewriter is too cute!  For some reason I am in love with mini typewriters and cameras!  I always buy any set with those two images, LOL so you can imagine how many I have.


Both cards I made using the "Beautiful Friendship" papers and Thin Cuts border dies.  I also made the little notebook paper from our Artbooking Cricut cartridge.  Our Cricut cartridges are awesome!  Close To My Heart partnered with Cricut a few years back and created cartridges that match our stamp sets!  The Artbooking cartridge has 700 images, comes with 3 D-size stamps sets and can be purchased digital for $69 or physical cartridge for $89.  It's an awesome collection to have.  I have all the CTMH collections and each one is so worth it!

For the Love of Crafting



Enjoy your weekend!

Elizabeth


No comments:

Post a Comment