Friday, August 3, 2018

Bookmarks

Back to School 

Yes, believe it or not but back to school is just around the corner, Yikes!  I've started on a few small projects for school and one is a couple of bookmarkers for the teachers.  I've always been an avid reader since I was small and couldn't wait for my Scholastic books to arrive.  

I thought I would make the teacher's a bookmark they could use for their teacher planner, book or wherever they choose to place it.



These are my first two I made and I used the "School Kids" Thin Cuts and stamp set.  I've used this set so many times for teacher gifts and tags since it was released.  Making a bookmark is a quick easy project to make and I'm sure the teacher's will love receiving a personal gift made just for them!


Once I got started I couldn't stop and made a couple more using the "Beautiful Friendship" paper packet and of course the School Kids set again! LOL


I know the picture is a bit fuzzy, don't know why it came out not as clear, but I'm definitely not a photographer and usually comes out clearer.  I'll work on it!



This one is my favorite and made it for me!  I used the Beautiful Friendship paper packet again but also the fun Stamp of the Month "For the Love of Crafting".  This set is totally me, I ❤️ crafting and thought I could use a bookmark for my planner!

Stamp of the Month- For the Love of Crafting


Don't forget this Stamp of the Month is available only this month for $5 for every $50 order you place or purchase it at full price.  There are so many items in our Clearance section too at very deep discounted prices worth purchasing.  Stop by and browse my site by clicking here, 

Enjoy your weekend!

Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment