Tuesday, March 13, 2018

School Kids

School Kids Stamp set and Thin Cuts

This week I decided to un-stress and have some "Me Time".  I haven't had much time for myself these days so I said, it's time to unwind and craft!  I miss it so much and today I am sharing another FAVORITE- School Kids stamp and Thin Cuts.  I've mentioned before I'm so into school stamps sets and own just about every one.  My passion is making school layouts of my two little cuties that continue to grow faster than I can keep up with scrapbooking their school years.

I also love helping their teachers as much as possible with volunteering at school in their classrooms, library and even making lunches!  This week I got ahead of the game and made a Teacher Appreciation card that my daughter can give her teacher in May.


My daughter's teacher is just what this card says, Amazing, best Teacher and Super Girl!  This card has a bit of everything too, Stargazer, School Kids,  Super Girl and Enchantment paper packet.  School Kids with Thin Cuts is another set as part of the Die-Namite Promotion so grab it now before it's too late!

Shop at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.ctmh.com

Enjoy-
Elizabeth 

No comments:

Post a Comment