Monday, March 5, 2018

March Stamp of the Month

March Stamp of the Month- Birthday Time

Hello crafty friends!  This month's opportunity to purchase a $5 stamp set with a qualifying purchase is a really fun set called "Birthday Time".  Just looking at it calls my name to craft birthday cards with it which is one of my favorite themes to do.  I have so many nieces and nephews that this set is just perfect to play with.


I love that you can also use this set to make party invitations or a birthday party scrapbook layout.  I chose to start off with a fun bright birthday card.


I also chose my favorite paper packet from our Seasonal Expressions catalog- Stargazer!  I love, love, love this paper and later this week I'll be sharing an awesome card kit with a great stamp set. 

In the card above I used the 4 x 6 Picture My Life cards with the polka dots for one of the strips.  The other strips are from the paper packet.  It's a great boy paper pack but at the same time perfect for anyone's birthday!

Enjoy your week and I'll be posting more Stargazer!

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment