Thursday, March 16, 2017

Sugar Rush

I can't stop playing with the Sugar Rush Thin Cuts bundle set, I am having so much fun using the little donuts!


I made this card using the Sugar Rush donut paper and the Rustic Fundamentals.  I really liked how the woodgrain paper went with the color of the year- Sea Glass!  So I cut the donut in Sea Glass and added the Sugar Rush sprinkles on top along with shimmer tape across the card.  I also add the lines on the edge of the card to add a little design on the edge.  

This is the Rustic Fundamentals paper packet which I've been using quite often on many projects I've completed recently.  


Take advantage of this month's special on Thin Cuts, all cuts are 25% off!  It's really a great deal especially on those bundle kits like this Sugar Rush.  

Enjoy!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment