Friday, March 10, 2017

Sugar Rush Pizza Box

Sugar Rush Thin Cuts

How about a cute little donut box to give to someone special?  I made this small donut box and placed some money inside for my niece's birthday.  She is only 12 and when she saw it she loved it!




I really enjoyed making this box so I made a second one and I'll be placing a gift card inside it.  I think it's a great idea and found it on Pinterest.  Just google pizza box and you can see various designs.  I thought making it as a donut box is perfect.  I have a niece turning 16 soon so I'll be giving her one and thinking of placing some nice earrings inside it.




I also stamped a tag and taped it to the inside of the lid.  I used the CTMH thick twine and unraveled at the ends to give it a different look.  Love this! Get your Thin Cuts this month for 25% off!!

Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment