Monday, October 10, 2016

Jeepers Creepers!

It's getting scary out there with Jeepers Creepers!  After visiting Annies Orchard I knew right away I had to use the Jeepers Creepers paper packet for my photos.  The colors are perfect for pumpkin picking and Halloween trick or treating.  Here is my two page layout with some, just some because I took over 100 photos!  I've learned that you can never have too many photos because my kids are growing up so fast and when I'm 80 I'll still be scrapping and wish I had taken more.


Aren't these colors beautiful?  The orange stripes are perfect and my favorite color these days is turquoise.  I created an additional two-page layout but no photos on this one because this one I will be using for their Trick or Treating.


I used the Jeepers Creepers paper packet and the complements for both my two-page layouts.  The page on the right of this one has the lighting bolts complements which will be perfect for my little one who will be Harry Potter!  My little girl will be a vampire so the Scary Monsters will be just right.

The packet comes with two full pages of Picture My Life cards and I have friends and family that also have birthdays in October.  I thought I would make a Halloween type theme birthday card and made this super easy one.


This card uses my scraps from the top two layouts and Picture My Life card.  The best part is I used the stamp set from the Workshop Your Way "Just To Say" Cardmaking Kit that I already had!  This is a great stamp set to make more cards with various paper packets.

Jeepers Creepers Paper Packet- $9.95

Jeepers Creepers Complements- $6.95


Purchasing the Jeepers Creepers paper packet and Complements will allow you to make at a minimum of four 2-page layouts and several cards, depending on the style.  I can really stretch my scraps so I make quite a few from one packet.

Enjoy and get the candy ready!




No comments:

Post a Comment