Thursday, October 27, 2016

Heart 2 Heart Challenge

Jeepers Creepers!!

It's Jeepers Creepers in October with a birthday card this month!  I created this card using the Jeepers Creepers paper packet and decided to include it in the Heart 2 Heart Challenge so I'm showing it on my blog once again.  If you aren't familiar with Heart 2 Heart challenges then hop on over to their blog by clicking here,  http://heart2heartchallenges.blogspot.com You will see some amazing artwork from very talented crafters!


I used the Jeepers Creepers paper packet which also includes cute Picture My Life (PML) cards.  I used Whisper and Lagoon cardstock as the background then added the black & purple diamond PML card as the center background.  I then pieced three B&T (background and texture) Jeepers Creepers papers and stamped "Happy Birthday" sentiment using the stamp set from the Workshop Your Way "Just to Say" card making kit along with a cute star from the Jeepers Creepers Complements.  Voila!

Supplies used from Close To My Heart-





No comments:

Post a Comment