Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Penelope Layout

The other day I shared the Penelope layouts I made with the pretty spring colors.  Well when you order the $9.95 paper packet and complements you have enough to make the 3-layouts plus 1 more page!  Here is my other one page layout.


I used the complements and zip strips plus last months operation smile stamp set to finish this one last page.  I love it!  This is my little cutie Lucia in pre-school who is now in 1st grade.  I have a separate album with pages of her pre-school to 1st grade photos, I love adding pages to it, plus she loves looking at her album.  I can't tell you how special it is to preserve these memories into a scrapbook album even if it's one page at a time!

Order your paper packet today and get started on your album!

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment