Sunday, March 13, 2016

Clearance Specials on "Picture My Life" You Don't Want to Miss!

Oh, my goodness I know it's been awhile since I last posted but I have been so busy at my children's school that I had a little preschooler ask me, "Do you work here?"  LOL, she made me laugh and she is so, so cute!

I love helping out the kids and the teachers there.  This is not what I thought retirement would be! But I am enjoying it.  I'm holding a Scholastic Book Fair this week and started it last Wednesday which has me going and no scrapbooking, but I'm on it again!

Well just had to do a quick post on these great prices with Picture My Life sets.  These are only $2.70!  Yes, you read correctly $2.70 plus if you look at the other clearance items there as low as $1.45 for embellishments and sticker complements are only $2.00.  Order yours while supplies last.




Shop the clearance tab on the far left of my website to see the great products at low, low prices.
www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com

No comments:

Post a Comment