Tuesday, November 17, 2015

White Pines - Simply Beautiful

It's time to get in the Christmas spirit and start creating using the White Pines Workshop on the Go.  I love the colors to these papers especially the chevron pattern paper, reminds me of the ugly sweater colors, LOL!

I created this 6-page lay out using the White Pines paper packet and stamp from the Workshop on the Go.  I also did some Cricut cuts using the Artistry cartridge.  The stamp set that comes in the Workshop on the Go kit is amazing.  The cute Christmas tree is too cute and perfect for cards.  I also like the oval looking stamp image on the middle layout right page with the holly leaves.  This layout was fun and easy to make.  Can't wait to add my Christmas photos to it.


You can order the White Pines paper packet for only $9.95 and complements for $5.95.  However the better deal is the Workshop on the Go for $29.95 which gets you the stamp set, all pattern paper, card stock, embellishment and guide.  You'll have enough to make this layout and lots of extra paper for cards or more layouts.

White Pines Paper Packet $9.95 

White Pines Workshop on the Go $29.95




No comments:

Post a Comment