Thursday, November 12, 2015

Cheers 2016!

I've been busy working on so many projects can't wait to share!  Here are some cards I made for pocket scrapbooking using the November stamp Cheers 2015!



Making pocket cards are so easy plus you can use your scraps.  I made this one using the stamp set but also the Artistry Cricut cartridge and are back to back so you can see each side once you place in the page protector.  If you haven't tried pocket scrapbooking, you have to!  It's fun and super easy to finish an album in an hour or two depending on how many photos you have.  All you do it cut and slide into page protectors and journal cards using the Picture My Life cards available in every theme or make your own like I did.

I also participated in a swap this month and here are more beautiful artwork created by my team members.  Love them all!










 Some of these beautiful cards are in flip flaps which is another way to add more photos to your layouts.  They come in all sizes and look awesome on pages.

Enjoy your week and thank you for visiting!

No comments:

Post a Comment