Monday, October 19, 2015

Nevermore is Here!

The Nevermore paper packet is here in time for Halloween.  I love the colors of these papers and you can even reverse the papers and it doesn't look Halloweenish at all if you don't want Halloween theme. This is a 2-page layout I'll be doing this week with my group.  I will also post the other two page layouts using the Sangria papers too.


I used the Artbooking Cricut cartridge to cut the fence, bats and tree.  Love these cartridges by Close To My Heart, they are so worth the money you spend, no need to go to Michaels cartridges anymore!


This is the Nevermore paper packet and is only $9.95!  The neat thing about Close To My Heart is that their paper packets and kits always coordinate with each other including their stamp pads and markers.  This makes shopping easy and you don't overspend.  

Order  your packet at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment