Friday, October 2, 2015

It's In The Bag!!

Happy October!!  Love the start of October and the fall decorating.  I'll be baking real quick too as soon as I finish pulling out the rest of my pumpkins this weekend and finish decorating.

This month Close To My Heart has a great promotion.  If you have ever though of joining CLose To My Heart now is the time to do it.  I joined for the discount but since have made it a little business that helps me support my awesome habit of crafting and getting all these neat little goodies at a discount.

This month if you join you will receive the 2015 Convention bag I received!  It's really great, love mine.  You will also receive $445 worth of products for only $129.  It's a deal you can't pass up and I love the beautiful box the kit is wrapped up in.

Join my team at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com or contact me for additional questions you may have.



No comments:

Post a Comment