Tuesday, September 1, 2015

New Catalog is HERE!!

Hello!  I'm so excited to share the news.  The new catalogs are have arrived.  There is some cute stamp sets, beautiful papers, and projects to make.  I can't wait as we move on in to fall because I start really stepping it up with Halloween and Christmas projects.  It's so much fun especially when you have two little ones that enjoy the holidays.

Here are the two catalogs.  I'll be making deliveries to my local customers with the first catalog.  If you live far away I will be happy to mail you a catalog for $3 which is half price the normal cost of $6.  Shipping is on me!  However if you place an order on my website ANY amount during the month of September I'll send you the catalog for FREE.  If you haven't tried Close To My Heart, you need to.  I'm a die hard crafter and have purchased so much from retail stores and other companies but CTMH has stopped me from that.  They have it all and priced just right.  I can't tell you how much I love their stamps, kits, papers and ink exactly in that order.  Then comes their organization and tools.  LOVE, LOVE.


Plus each month CTMH has a Stamp of the Month you just don't want to miss.  It's only available that month and you can buy it for $5 with a $50 purchase.  I spend my $50 each month and get what I need for that month then tag on my Stamp of the Month for $5.  It is so worth it to spend my $50 each month on their products and then I craft all month long.  However if you just love the stamp you can also buy it full price of $17.95.




Stay tuned for more specials and projects!!





No comments:

Post a Comment