Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Close To My Heart is celebrating National Stamping Month and to celebrate they have a great promotion this month with three exclusive stamp sets for all types of paper crafter.  They are adorable too and coordinate with each other. Each stamp is $13.95 and you can get all three for $34.95- savings of $6.90!


Aren't these stamps adorable?  Each one is designed for a card maker, scrapbooker and pocket scrapbooker, but all three really go well together.  I just had to buy all three and have started making some projects I will share with you soon.

I do want to share this paper piecing card I made using the Stamp of the Month flowers.  I love these flowers especially when you stamped them in various different colors.  I'm not done using this stamp I have more projects to share soon.  Love it.  I did cut the background using the new Artistry cartridge, then stamped and cut the flowers to add to the flower.  I also used the "So Many Smiles" C1619 stamp for the "You Are Fabulous" sentiment.  



Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment