Monday, August 17, 2015

Roll Up Organizers on SALE!!

Have you seen our new organizers to complement what you have already?  I'm like a super organized freak you can say and it drives my family crazy.  I just can't help it, I don't like having stuff all over the house and everything pretty much has it's place.  I like organizing everything plain and simple.

Well Close To My Heart came out with these two organizing roll ups and they are so cute and of good quality.  One is for the Shin Han markers and the other for embellishments or Base and Bling.  They are priced perfect too.  This month if you purchase the Accessory Roll Up you get two bling sheets FREE or if you get the Marker Roll Up you get a beautiful stamp set for free.  It's a great deal.



Marker Roll Up is $17.95 and Accessory Roll Up is $18.95, shop at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com


No comments:

Post a Comment