Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Happy Hump Day!!

August is pretty much gone and so are these beautiful card kits.  Each kit makes 15 cards and comes with a full size stamp set.  However Monday August 31 is the last opportunity to buy your kit plus the end of our catalog….  I'm so bummed to see some great products disappear HOWEVER I am excited to see the new products arrive!!  I can't wait to share those with you next month including the new catalog.


Start your Christmas card early this year with the Snowhaven card kit.  Love it!


Who doesn't need a birthday card?  I always have my birthday box of cards handy and ready to go.  Get your Blossom card kit, also comes with a full size stamp set.  Great kit to purchase.


Of course this is my all time favorite!  Chalk It Up!!  Used it for my children's school pictures and mini books.  I also bought some bulk paper, I just want to cry… Don't leave me….

Enjoy your Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment