Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Summer is in full swing and I'm loving it!  It's been 115 to 117 degrees and even though it's HOT, I still love summer much more than winter.  I'm pretty much a desert rat since I grew up in the heat and the cold just doesn't do it for me.  I lived in Washington D.C. for two years due to work and I was so COLD I nearly froze. LOL!  So glad I'm back on the southern border.

Well let me tell you that the Crush Books have been a huge hit with everyone.  I ordered mine right away and my kids and I are having fun taking photos for our book.  There are still a few days left to get your book before the sale ends.  Order a book for $12.95 plus it's matching assortment and get the coordinating stamp set for FREE.  It's really a great deal.

Here are some of the books and the accompanying stamp set.





This special is good through the end of this month.  It's a really awesome book to give as a gift, craft with your kids, give to a teenager and give to grandparents as a memory book.

Also don't forget the cute Stamp of the Month- Ice Cream Dream.  The stamp set is $5 when you make a $50 purchase or purchase it for full price of $17.95.  It is only available this month and once the month is over it's gone for good.


How cute is this card?


I also made this notebook.  Pretty simple too.  Take a 12x12 sheet of card stock and cut it at 10.25 and 8 1/2.  Once you have it cut, take the longest side and score it at 5 and 5.25 then fold the creases.  Purchase a small lined note pad.  I bought a 6-pk at Walmart for only $1.73.  Place adhesive to the back of the note pad and place inside, voila!  You can then decorate the front anyway you want. Easy Peesy!


I also made these cute tags to add to gift bags.  I used the Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut the tag at 5 1/2 then added the stamped images.  

Order your stamp or My Crush book at 
www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com  


No comments:

Post a Comment