Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hello, it's been awhile since I last posted.  Just returned from the beach in Ensenada, Mexico.  As soon as school was out we took off right away to the beach and just in time because the weather has been 115 to 117 degrees!!  It really gets warm here that I have to water the plants morning and night so they survive.  Not sure if I'm going to survive though, LOL!

Hope you all had a great Father's Day today.  I wanted to share a Father's Day card and some treat holders I made for my hubby.


This is a simple Father's Day card using the Jackson paper packet.  I really like these papers because they have an outdoorsy look and a masculine look.  I'm working on a little mini album using these papers with some hiking photos, I think these papers are perfect for it.


And here are my two treat holders I made.  I used the Jackson papers again and used the Perfect Fit- Dad stamp set as well as the Artfully Sent Cricut cartridge to cut the hat and mustache.  The holders are a perfect size to place a Kit Kat or other type of chocolate inside.

Hope you enjoy these!

No comments:

Post a Comment