Wednesday, February 25, 2015

I just found out what the March promotion is and I had to share this with all of you.  It is so incredible I wish I could join Close To My Heart right now again!  So what is the promotion you wonder?  It's FREE totes!  When you join CTMH as a consultant and be on my team you will receive a free shoulder tote.  That's a $26.95 value.  The kit is $99 and a value of over $370 in products for only $99 plus the free tote.

Plus if you sell $300 in orders within your first 40 days you will receive a FREE rolling tote worth $149.95!  That's way over $500 worth of crafting goodies from Close To My Heart for only $99.  I wish I could join and get this deal.  Thinking of joining?  Contact me to join or go directly to my website to sign up.


No comments:

Post a Comment