Wednesday, February 18, 2015

Have I told you the Seasonal Expressions mini catalog is only good through March?  Yup and that is just around the corner.  In the mini catalog are two great paper packets Heartstrings and Hopscotch.  Both have beautiful colors that just jump out.  I just finished my Heartstrings layouts and love how it came out.

Here is a photo of all three layouts.  The Heartstrings paper packet is only $9.95 (X7193B) and the complements which I also used is $4.95 (X7193C).  You can order both through my website at
www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com and click the "Join my Party" in the lower right corner to order the packet.  I will then send you an instruction cutting guide as well to make this lay out.  For only $15 plus tax and shipping this workshop will give you 3 2-page layouts and still have paper left over to make cards.

Hope you enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment