Monday, November 3, 2014

I hope you had an awesome Halloween Trick or Treating and visiting carnivals. I know I did! It was also another hot day in the Imperial Valley, I can't remember a Halloween where it was actually cold which makes wearing a costume a bit difficult! But it was FUN!

I watched the Cowboys yesterday and sadly to say they lost!  Oh, no QB Romo is hurt!  We need him, hopefully he plays next game but if I were him I would retire.  His back injuries are getting worse. Boo….

It's November already and here is a picture of the November Stamp of the Month. There is so much you can do with this stamp from making cards to beautiful scrap book pages and 3-D objects. Get yours for only $5 with a $50 order or purchase the stamp set for full price of $17.95.





No comments:

Post a Comment