Thursday, October 30, 2014

It has been a busy Halloween week in between getting ready for the school carnival, making cookies for the bake sale and treat bags for my kids school, I'm finally done!!

Here are some photos of the treat bags I made using the Frightfully Fun stamp set.  The images are so cute.  I made toppers and attached a scallop circle to the topper using a sandwich type bag with spider webs I found at Michaels.  I even made Rainbow Loom bracelets for the kids.

The other treat bags are Halloween bags you find at the Dollar store and I added just a scallop circle, tying it to the bag.  I think they look adorable!

 I also found this cute Halloween coffee cup for the teacher.  Filled it with cookies and added a tag with Halloween ribbon to it.

Hope you all have a safe and Happy Halloween Trick or Treating!!






No comments:

Post a Comment