Wednesday, July 11, 2018

Thin Cuts Thursday

 Hello!

I know, I know I'm actually really back!  Shame on me for being gone for so long.  I needed a short break but I am back and glad to be back to show you some great products and artwork!  I have always loved paper crafting among other hobbies such as making quilts, which reminds me I need to finish one I started awhile back.  I won't say exactly how long awhile back.... LOL.

Summer is in full swing and it's getting really hot and humid outside so I decided to make it a Thin Cuts Thursday and hide inside crafting!  I wanted to share a cute little holder I enjoyed making, using our Thin Cuts.  I use these little holders to send Petite Perks which are mini stamps to YOU my AWESOME customers placing orders on my website.



You can't see the stamp set inside but it's there!  What I like about these little pocket cards I make is you can also place a yummy chocolate inside, gift card or some money!  Imagine the possibilities on decorating the little cards from birthday to Christmas themes.  I used our Close To My Heart Cricut Artbooking cartridge, page 44, Photo Mat 2, cut at 7 inches.  Score and assemble it with any adhesive.  Pretty simple and cute.


I used the "Beautiful You Stamp and Thin Cuts for the flowers and leafs.  The patterned paper is from our Adventure Fundamental Paper Packet which will be retiring at the end of August so grab a pack before it's gone.  It's currently on while supplies last list and pack is filled with beautiful patterns and colors.


Retiring Colors

I wanted to let you know we have colors retiring in August too.  If these are any colors you currently love working with then stock up and get your re-inkers before they are gone for good.


My favorite of these is Blossom and sad to see it go. :(

Have a great day!

Elizabeth



No comments:

Post a Comment