Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Spring is Here!

Chelsea Gardens

Although out East is very chilly, it feels like Spring is here in California when you start playing with our Chelsea Gardens paper packet.  The colors are soft and beautiful with so many possibilities your creativity will take you.


Today I'm sharing this super fun desk calendar for your home or work.  You can find these frames in just about any store and although they are meant to clip a photo, I thought what a great idea if I clip a stamped image I can change each month with a calendar!  Voila! I used the Chelsea paper packet as well as the Chelsea Gardens stamp and thin cuts card making set. The butterflies are so pretty too!

 
 
I also really enjoy making tags to tie on my customer's order bags saying thank you for their order and giving them ideas on what they can make with our awesome products.  This is one of the Chelsea tags I made.  You'd be surprised how far you can stretch a paper packet with cards, layouts and tags!
 
 
Have a great day!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment