Thursday, December 22, 2016

Merry Christmas!!

Merry Christmas to all of you!!  I've been SUPER busy with catching up on everything now that my niece is getting better, thank GOD.

I've been making Snowman tags for gifts and just can't stop!  The Cozy Christmas bundle is just too darn cute and it's fast and easy to use.  Just Cut, stamp and tape!  It's that easy!  Let me share some of the many I have made.


These are just a few.  I made them using the Art Philosophy for the tag and then used many of my scraps to make the snowman hats, scarfs and hands.  The stamp set is great to use with the Cuttlebug for the Thin Cuts or you don't have to cut, you can also just use the stamp to stamp!  Love this set!  Get it before it's gone !

Catalog is ending December 31, 2016!

Don't forget this catalog ends on December 31, 2016 so grab your Cozy Christmas Thin Cut set and make these cute tags.


Planners 2017 are Still AVAILABLE!!





The Planners are still available!!  Get yours for 2017 and stay organized!  You can also purchase just the pages and shh... if you look on the clearance section of my website you will see last year's planner book is available for a super cheap price!! shh....

Have a Merry Christmas and blessings to all of you!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment