Wednesday, May 18, 2016

New Seasonal Expressions Book

Now that we have a new book I am so excited to share with you some of the new stamps we have.  There are such cute sentiments and designs it makes it so hard to decide what I'm going to purchase first!

Here are just a few of the new mini stamps from the book,






What I love so much about these mini stamps aside of the fact that they are darn cute is the price.  These are only $2.95!  Yes, that's it.  I have so many of these and they are perfect for card makers but also for scrapping and other paper crafting projects.  I bought all these and can't wait to start with them. 

I also purchase this Awesome stamp set which is all about awesomeness!  Wait till you see the cards I'm making with this stamp set.

Have you found a stamp you like yet?  There is more to show you.  Now that the end of school is fast approaching how about making your own graduation cards with this stamp set?


Isn't it just perfect?  I have a niece graduating High School and I'll be using this stamp set!


There is also Father's Day coming up in June.  I have the perfect stamp set for you.

This is just too funny!  The quotes are perfect for my daughter to give her papa!  She loves the mustache too.

If you would like any of these stamp sets just go to www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com to order and see the many more new sets from the new catalog.

Thanks!
Elizabeth







No comments:

Post a Comment