Sunday, April 12, 2015

Hope you are having a nice Sunday today.  It's been awhile since I last posted with spring break and Easter I have been busy with the kids.  Also did some painting in my small laundry room which is more like a booth.  It's one of those closets turned into a laundry space.  I looked at Pinterest (my favorite place) and found some ideas to brighten and organize it.  So I painted it and my super awesome husband added a shelf for me which gives me more room.  Now I'm in search of some nice baskets to add for storage.  I'm also working on some vinyl art with my cricut!  First time using vinyl, but I'll give it a try.

Well April brings another awesome Stamp of the Month you will fall in love with I just love it.  Close To My Heart brings such great stamps and the prices are unbelievable.  Here is the stamp and some cards you can make with it.






How does the stamp of the month work?  Buy the stamp of the month at full price for $17.95 available ONLY this month or purchase it for only $5 with a $50 purchase.  Therefore if you are buying several products that you have fallen in love with, add the SOTM for only $5.  It's a great deal you can't pass up.

Shop at www.Crazy4stamps.ctmh.com

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment