Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Hope ou got some crafting in over this past weekend.  I have been working on some December layouts using the Snowhaven papers.  I made these two layouts of our trip to the aerial tramway in Palm Springs, California.  The kids loved it especially the snow!  I used the Artiste Cricut cartridge to cut the mittens and snowflakes.  I also used the Make It Merry stamp set and silver shimmer trim.


This next lay out I used the teal shimmer trim.  I love these trims because the colors are very bold and you can easily cut and embellish quicklime yet still have a lot left over to use for other layouts.  The roll has 5 yards and is only $4.95 ( Z1918).  The two small pictures are my favorite.  I used flip flaps.  These are great because you place a photo on the front then flip it up and place another photo on the backside.  Flip flaps come in various sizes and you can purchase a small assortment for only $3.95.  The assortment has 16 flaps, 4 each of 2'x2', 3'x3', 3'x4', and 4'x4' (Z1747).



This last photo is a small page I'm adding to my flip stand.  My little cute stand has several pages I keep adding to it just by using my scraps.  I love this stand, it holds so many and I keep it in our family room on a shelf.  I'm always flipping it because I love the pictures of my little cuties.




The Flip Stand is only $12.95 (Z1880) and made of clear acrylic with rings for ease of displaying your photo pages.  Get yours today.


No comments:

Post a Comment