Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Thank You Teachers and Nurses!!

Teachers & Nurses Appreciation Week-

I so much appreciate Teachers and all the dedication they put forth in helping students.  It wasn't until I had my two little ones and they started pre-school did I see first hand what teachers really do.  Not only do they care so much for the children but they spend plenty of their own money for their classroom.  THANK YOU Teachers and ALL SCHOOL STAFF!

Each year I like to give teachers, librarians and I can't forget our school bus driver, Ms. Patty who is just an awesome driver, a gift for their hard work.  


I made these cute little holders using our Cricut Artbooking cartridge and these two stamp sets.  I can't seem to stop using, "School Kids" with the complementing Thin Cuts and our Operation Smile "True Love".  The chocolate bars fit perfectly inside and does the chocolate apple.  You can also easily fit a gift card inside, small card or something else that's yummy.

Operation Smile True Love- $17.95
If you purchase the "True Love" stamp set Close To My Heart will also donate $7 to Operation Smile, a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates children.  

School Kids stamp set


School Kids Thin Cuts
The School Kids bundle is $32.95 and is perfect for school layouts, birthday and teacher cards too.  It's one of my many favorites!


I packed several treats inside these cute little baskets with Chocolate bars, chocolate chip cookies, lotions and candies.  Hope they love them!

Using the same stamps and thin cuts I made cards too although the tag on the gift basket is an older stamp no longer available, sorry....



I used the Enchantment Fundamentals collection for these cards and the colors coordinate so well.

Nurses Week-

I can't forget the wonderful nurses that help so many to heal from injuries and illnesses.  At my children's school we also have a school nurse and my kids are regular patients there!  We can't forget her because she tends to the kids with such care and has a good heart.  We are giving her a gift basket too and made her a special card!


How cute is this card?

Hope you enjoyed my projects!  Have a great week.

Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment